Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yep, no miracles here

Good thing I warned you by stating not to expect any wwaayyy back in my first posting!
Alot has happened in the last few months. I've pretty much stopped making bears to sell. Economy is so bad I can't even get my least expensive bears to sell. Right now I'm doing a mix of things that I'm still selling on etsy. I closed my artfire account. I never had any sales there which was really saddening. I even closed up my website. I was just really tired of paying for a site I wasn't making any money from. Etsy at least is always affordable no matter how bad sales maybe.
I do understand that there are a large number of people out there that don't care for the subject matter in my jewelry and other crafts, and that's okay.
Hubby retired from the military after 20 years. He's happy to be a civilian these days. Funny tho, he works at the same place he did when he was enlisted.
OOps bed time! I'll have to finish this tomorrow!

No comments: