Sunday, February 7, 2010











Sorry about the abrupt ending. When Hubby says bedtime, it's not something you pass up ;)
Soooo right now I'm mostly doing glass tile jewelry. I have however sold a few of my polymer Steampunk Dragons! I love making those!
Soon I'll be making more creepy and unique stuff to add.
This month and part of last month, everything has been on hold. We moved! When Hubby retired we had to leave military housing. I found a beautiful place on the lake. I can't tell you how badly I want to see the water in the spring!
We rented it "as is". We've actually done quite a bit to it. And we did add to the contract that if she decided to sell the house we have the right to be the first to know and to submit our offer. It's a real diamond in the rough. It needs updating more than anything else. Badly. It was built in 1979 and there it has stayed. We were told that she does intend to sell but only when the market improves.
Well, I suppose I should go and make us some breakfast =)










No comments: